We are hiring for our client, an international law firm, new colleague that would provide L1 support to company employees.
- Providing technical support and assistance for incoming questions and problems related to computer hardware, software, and systems.
- Analyzing and resolving technical problems with computers, laptops, printers, and other devices.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining operating systems and software.
- Creating new user profiles and accounts and providing IT system and software orientation and training.
- Monitoring LAN, WAN, and Wi-Fi network connectivity.
- Monitoring system performance and taking preventative action to avoid technical difficulties and downtime.
- Working with the IT staff to implement backups, virus protection, firewalls, and keeping them up-to-date.
- Providing technical support after hours if required.
- Technical background
- Experience with ticketing system
- Good English communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of PC hardware and problem diagnostics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems and MS Office
Brutto’s base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is the minimum salary offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits, or a variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us to a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- possibilities for training and growth
- daily usage of English
- a contemporary work environment in the heart of Bratislava
- team-buildings and corporate events
- three paid sick days
- a multisport card, access to a gym and yoga classes at the office
If this exciting opportunity has sparked your interest, do not hesitate to apply via the application button or send me your CV at email@example.com
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava III, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.