- Implementation of strategy in order to achieve cost savings
- Negotiation of contracts and optimal payment terms with strategic suppliers
- Responsibility for preparing & managing European RFQ and RFP
- Analysing and negotiating supplier quotes, effecting sourcing recommendations
- Issuing Frame Agreements and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Lead and manage project teams on various engagements: strategy, negotiation support, business planning, process improvement, etc.
- Resolving supplier performance and commercial issues
- Develop in-depth understanding of supplier cost drivers, and total cost of procurement
- Measuring and evaluating supplier performance according to agreed KPI & SLA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is preferred or sufficient experience in Supply Chain Minimum 3 years of Purchasing experience (Indirect Services), Sales or Account Management
- Proven track record of supplier negotiations
- Advanced user of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- English language is a must
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe (plants, supplier visits – once a month)
- Effective communicator with strong persuasion skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Previous work experience in international environment is a plus
Please send your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brutto’s base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount 2100 Eur Gross is the minimum salary offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits, or a variable part of the salary.
- Fully paid 5.10 EUR lunch voucher
- Cafeteria Benefit System (500 EUR/year)
- Language Courses (500 EUR/year)
- Hybrid working model (50% Home Office - 50% Office)
- Vitamin Program
- Coffee Program
- Jubilee Allowance (personal jubilee)
- Multisport card
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us to a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal dataBy responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.