- Building end-to-end technology solutions for the Data Tower, and providing technical leadership to a team of data engineers
- Assist with the development of prototype solutions to satisfy all demands
- Ensure that Dataiku is used to create reliable, production-ready solutions.
- Control the team's workload, including resource allocation and priority setting.
- Develop, test, and deploy solutions with DevOps techniques.
- Gain proficiency with the tools and platforms the data team uses, such as Dataiku, Sigma, Snowflake, and Power BI.
- Proven expertise with SQL databases and Python, SQL, or R programming Previous experience as a technical team lead
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a data engineer, working in programming, data transformations, and data warehousing
- Exposure to DevOps, DataOps or MLOps highly desirable
- Utilizing the development and management cycles to create and manage solutions.
- Proven track record of creating end-to-end solutions that satisfy the requirements of numerous different stakeholders
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification, and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits, or variable part of the salary.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information, please contact me: email@example.com
- Five extra vacation days on top of regulation
- Sick leave compensation 100% from day one
- Yearly bonus up to 10%
- Overtime fully paid or compensated based on your preference
- Flexible working hours
- MultiSport card
- Language courses
- Private healthcare
- Sick Days
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL. ž do jeho písomného odvolania na základe mojej vlastnoručne podpísanej žiadosti doručenej do CPL