This is a great opportunity for young professionals to kick off their career in an international environment and gain valuable work experiences in in the field of finance and investment.
Your daily activities will be:
- Matching, confirming and ensuring timely settlement of investment related payments and security transactions
- Cooperation with internal stakeholders - treasury, static data, reconciliations, compliance, IT etc. to mitigate operational, financial, and regulatory risk
- Communication with global market participants (custodian banks, brokers, clearers, system vendors) on regular basis
- Collaborating in initiatives and projects, onboarding of new tasks
- University degree in finance, banking, accounting, economics
- One year of relevant work experience (ideally in international environment)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken form)
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good verbal and written business social skills
Brutto’s base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount 1300 Eur Gross is the minimum salary offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits, or a variable part of the salary.
Please send your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but due to our capacity we will only contact selected candidates.
- Annual bonus
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by employer
- 5 additional vacation days
- Sick days
- Childbirth support
- Discounts and more benefits
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us to a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava III, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.