Apply today to work for an established global management consulting company and their London based fast-growing client. As a Junior Investment Analyst you will join the team that oversees 3+ billion investment portfolio, manages overall investment strategy, asset allocation and outsourced manager selection, alongside with portfolio execution, balance sheet management and investment reporting.
- Investment strategy and market insights (Support new investment opportunities and decisions by developing and enhancing market dashboards and other tools/metrics)
- Portfolio management (performance analysis and monitoring of manager benchmarks and portfolio exposures)
- Governance and compliance (new product approval reviews and resolution of investment compliance related issues)
- Investment Operations (work with accounting/reporting providers, support outsourced Investment Operations team and implementation of new accounts/mandates)
- Reporting (internal investment reports, production of regulatory/rating agency and other ad-hoc reporting requests)
- Stakeholder management (Interaction with counterparts)
- 1-3 years of experience in finance field
- University education (completed Bachelor's or Master's degree) preferably in Finance, Banking and Investments
- Strong attention to detail and interest in investments and financial markets
- At least B2 English proficiency (speaking & writing) combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of asset and liability management is preferred
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Performance Annual Bonus up to 10%
- Extra Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Leave
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours and option to work from home
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Fully paid or compensated overtime
- MultiSport card
- Language courses
- Dedicated time for individual training
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.