This position is open to welcome motivated juniors or even fresh graduates, with strong interest in capital markets and analyses, somebody with pro-active approach and can-do attitude!
You will gain a complex picture of what stands behind investing.
- Monitoring of investments portfolios
- Processing of investment orders and contact with the counterparty
- Reconciliations of investor trades
- Updating of data, data collection and revision
- Preparation of various contribution analysis
- Participation in various projects
- Regular reporting
- Daily communication with counterparties as clients, banks, auditors in Switzerland
- Eventually, give a complete backup and support for individual client
- University degree in Banking, Finance or Investments is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of English language is a must (daily communication)
- Advanced level of MS Excel (confidence in the usage of pivot tables, vlookup, ifs and other basic functions)
- Good knowledge of financial instruments
- Analytical thinking and good communication skills
- Orientation on detail
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
- Allowance for sport, leisure activities or transportation
- Regular team buildings
- Annual Bonus
- Fully covered lunch vouchers
- Modern technologies and working environment
- Opportunity to learn a lot!
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.