- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for 50 -70 openings a year
- Cooperate with staffing agencies and work closely with hiring managers and business partners
- Regular reporting to HR business partners
- Responsible for HR benefits, contract preparation, onboarding and induction of new employees, employee data management in HR ERP system, updating of HR policies and procedures
- Provide professional support and build a positive working environment
- Provide project support, develop and improve existing processes
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMNETS:
- Slovak - Native, English – advanced (speaking and writing)
- 1+ year of hands on experience with end-to-end recruiting
- MS Office - skilful, especially with Outlook, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of current employment law and regulations is nice to have
- Positive can-do mentality and ability to handle tasks independently
- Organized with good time management skills
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Home Office and flexible hours
- Fully paid lunch vouchers
- Extra Holidays and Sick Days
- Multisport card
If all the above sounds interesting to you, feel free to apply for the position.
We reserve the right to contact suitable candidates only.
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava III, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.