This is a unique opportunity to work on high profile transactions for strategic investors and private equity funds within Central Europe.
Join the Big 4 company with friendly atmosphere and approach to their employees and take advantage of working in smaller teams, on variety of projects and under experienced partners.
- Responsibility for due diligence projects
- Analysing key drivers of financial performance, report drafting and presentation of results to Partners and Clients
- Managing a team of seniors and associates by allocating the tasks and ensuring deliverables
- Building relationships with clients
- 5+ years of professional experience in due diligence assignment in a professional services company
- University education preferably in Finance and Accounting
- ACCA or CFA (completed or in progress)
- Strong analytical, logical and business diagnostic skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
- C1 English proficiency (speaking & writing) combined with excellent communication and presentation skills
- MS Office tools
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Competitive compensation and benefit scheme
- Sick Days
- Paid Sick Leave
- Hybrid working style
- Annual salary evaluation
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Great career and professional development opportunities
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.