This is a great opportunity for young professionals to kick off their career in an international environment.
The position is a 2-year contract and candidate will be working morning and afternoon shifts on weekly bases.
- Coordination and configuration of logistic activities, procurement and inventory management of all services to customer
- Solving issues with exportation from the US and EU region to other countries
- Investigation and resolving of inventory issues
- Assistance in troubleshooting and resolving of missing data, hardware or shipping failures
- Inventory database maintenance
- Cooperation with Procurement, Vendor and other teams
- Preparation of various reports for management
- University degree is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of English is a must
- Advanced Excel user
- Analytical thinking and customer focus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- 2 shifts work - day shift 9:00-17:30/ evening shift 14:30 - 23:00 (switched by week - extra paid)
- Requirement to work on Slovak public holidays (min 50% - extra paid)
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information please contact me at: Zuzana.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual bonus
- Home Office
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava III, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.