- Processing customer orders in internal working tool
- Cooperation with colleagues from the Front-office department
- Customer Master Data maintenance in internal system (general data of the customer, bank data, sales related data)
- Quality check of maintained data in database
- Active knowledge of German and English language (B2 level)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation, performance motivation
- Ability to work independently
Brutto’s base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is the minimum salary offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits, or a variable part of the salary.
Please send your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but due to our capacity we will only contact selected candidates.
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- company Shop
- Life Insurance
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us to a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava III, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.